What is PCI Compliance and why do I need it?
For web sites, PCI compliance is simply a list of basic security guidelines and best practices promoted by the FBI, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and other credit related companies. You'll need a company to scan you web site to meet these guidelines. Due to our unique relationship with McAfee Secure, greatly due to our extreme server security focus, we offer PCI Compliance free of charge to our customers.
- McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security company
- More protection for you and your customers than any other certification available
- Automatic listing in the McAfee Secure Sites directory
- McAfee certifies the security of over 80,000 web sites worldwide
The result: Goodbye hacker– Hello New Customers!
- Free PCI compliance
Click here to sign up for your free PCI compliance scan
- McAfee Secure certification mark
As a TVCNet customer you are likewise eligible to receive deep discounts off the regular rate for McAfee Secure service.
Click here to order discounted McAfee Secure service now
The program provides step-by-step guidance, real time analysis of your compliance status and alerts when requirements are due. Their PCI compliance program includes:
- Scheduled quarterly and unlimited manual scans
- Full vulnerability remediation support from CISSP certified security specialists
- Online self-assessment questionnaire assistance
- Online assistance preparing your required PCI security policy
- Unlimited telephone technical support
- FTP clear text authentication PCI compliance
- An option to submit compliance reports direct to your bank
- And much more...
Other PCI References:
Click here to learn more and sign for McAfee Secure today: Self service Compliance™ Program
About the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
you pay zero $$$