Free Website Transfer Included
Our staff is expert at moving websites. We are WordPress experts as well. We can migrate all of your websites to our hosting service free of charge today!
Free Malware Scanning
Invest in security with TVCNet's free daily malware scanning, discounted hack repair services and Free SSL. If your website is hacked, we will work to help you resolve the issue quickly.
We are The Virtual Company Network, Inc. located at 8810-C Jamacha Blvd., #113, San Diego, California (also known as, "TVCNet").
The Type Of Personal Information We Collect
- • We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website.
- • The most common types of information we collect include things like: usernames, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, payment information such as transnational details, support queries, blog post comments, content you direct us to make available on our website (such as service descriptions) and web analytics data.
How We Collect Personal Information
- • We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our website, or through other people when you use services associated with our website.
- • We collect your personal information when you provide it to us, when you complete order registration, purchase services on our website, subscribe to our email list, submit feedback, or send us a communication.
Personal Information We Collect About You From Others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular: financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US, UK, and Australia in order to process a transaction; third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) who are located in the US or UK, which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider; and other third-party sources/ and or partners from Australia, US or UK, whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service.
How We Use Personal Information
We will use your personal information:
- • To fulfill a service order, or take steps linked to a service order: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on our website, like when you purchase a service from our website.
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our legitimate interests. These interests include:
- • Operating our website and managing content of pages.
- • Providing you with services described on our website.
- • Verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our websites.
- • Responding to support tickets, and helping to answer questions you may have about our services.
- • Updating you with operational news and information about our website and services, e.g., to notify you about changes to our website, website disruptions or security updates.
- • Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve our website and services we provide.
- • Monitoring activity on our website, e.g., to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to our website.
- • Managing our relationship with you, e.g., by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on our website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey or review.
- • Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters).
- • Training our staff about how to best serve our user community.
- • And improving our services.
Where you give us consent:
- • For purposes which are required by law.
- • For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- • Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in the USA.
- • Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations.
- • A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase.
- • A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity.
- • A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputation risks.
- • A rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement.
- • And other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
Where We Transfer And/Or Store Your Personal Information
We are based in the USA so your data will be processed in the US. Some of the recipients we have described in the section above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside the USA in places like Canada, India, and the US. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in the US. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
You can access all of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your TVCNet account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our website at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the address at the bottom of this page.
Marketing Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
- • Where we have your consent to do so (e.g., if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- • You can 'opt-out' of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the "unsubscribe" facility provided in the communication itself.
- • You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our website may not work properly in your case.
Cookies And Web Analytics
For more general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit our website, there's certain information that's recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you're logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We're talking about the following kinds of details:
- • Your IP address or proxy server IP address.
- • The domain name you requested.
- • The name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection.
- • The date and time of your visit to our website.
- • The length of your session.
- • The pages which you have accessed.
- • The number of times you access our website within any month.
- • The file URL you look at and information relating to it.
- • The website which referred you to our website.
- • The operating system which your computer uses.
- • We do not use third-party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our website.
Information About Children
While our website is suitable for viewing by minors (children under the age of 16 years). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you may browse this website but you'll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It's the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children's use of our website.
INFORMATION YOU MAKE PUBLIC OR GIVE TO OTHERS
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
- • We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations.
- • If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the TVCNet services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your TVCNet account.
When We Update This Policy
- • We will change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- • When we do change the policy, we'll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required.
- • A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
If You Are A User Or Visitor In The European Economic Area These Rights Also Apply To You
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR"), we are a 'data controller' of your personal information.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
- • You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information, to erase it, or restrict its processing.
- • You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- • These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- • Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- • If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: of your habitual residence; of your place of work; or in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we are managing your personal information, please see our Help Page .
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution