- cPanel VPS 1000Starting at
- 10 GB Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core / 2 IP Addresses
- All of our VPS's include FREE SSL certificates (httpS://) for all websites hosted on server
- cPanel VPS 2000Starting at
- 20 GB Disk Space
- 200 GB Bandwidth
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 Core / 4 IP Addresses
- All of our VPS's include fully managed unlimited voice and email support
- cPanel VPS 3000Starting at
- 40 GB Disk Space
- 500 GB Bandwidth
- 3 GB RAM
- 3 Core / 6 IP Addresses
- Full root access to your server is available on all VPS plans
- VPS Notes
- ⋅ Fully Managed cPanel Support
- ⋅ cPanel with WHM
- ⋅ Root Access Available
- ⋅ Guaranteed vCPU
- ⋅ Guaranteed RAM allocation
- ⋅ 100Mbps Connectivity
- ⋅ Backups instantly available
- ⋅ SSH Access available
- ⋅ Free SSL (httpS://)
- ⋅ Money-back Guarantee
Current Server Promotions:
- Receive on months free with our 6 month plans (average monthly rate shown above).
- Expert near real-time fully managed cPanel support included.
- Includes a fully configured and secured cPanel WHM control panel.
If you choose to cancel we will return any unused monthly hosting fees paid.
Linux Virtual Private Server (VPS) options
- RAM may be upgraded or downgraded in 1gb increments at any time. See rates below.
- Includes Free SSL for all websites, a WordPress installer and Free unlimited website migrations.
- Malware scanning is not included but may be ordered separately as an Addon service.
- Addon rates: +100gb Bandwidth: $9.75/mo., +1gb Space: $1.95/mo., +1gb RAM: $6.75/mo.
- Add LiteSpeed [read more...]: +$36/mo.
- Includes a fully licensed, managed and supported installation of the cPanel Web Hosting Manager (WHM).
cPanel / WHM allows you to set up an unlimited number of web sites, each with their own separate control panels.
What is a Virtual Private Server (VPS)?
Sometimes called a virtual dedicated server, a VPS utilizes software to partition a physical server into multiple servers, called "virtual machines."
A VPS is not a dedicated server. Because a VPS is essentially a shared server hardware wise, a dedicated server is still recommended for high traffic web sites or where the highest level of reliability is required.
Why choose a
Virtual Private Server?
- Root level access is available.
- Improved security. Other accounts do not share your server like they would on a shared server.
- Customized software may be installed or settings changes made, which might otherwise not be allowed within a shared server environment.
When to choose a Dedicated Server instead?Your web site has very high traffic (over 50gb of bandwidth a month), or high resource using scripts are installed requiring additional memory (RAM).
Additional Special Services
- Spam Protector AntiSpam Service - Stop 99% of unsolicited junk email spam messages before they reach your Inbox
- Check out our WordPress SSL Configuration Service
- Like help managing your WordPress backups, monitoring, security and updates?