- Receive on months free with our 6 month plans (average monthly rate shown above).
- Expert near real-time fully managed cPanel support included.
- Includes a fully configured and secured cPanel WHM control panel.
If you choose to cancel we will return any unused monthly hosting fees paid.
- RAM may be upgraded or downgraded in 1gb increments at any time. See rates below.
- Fantastico De Lux, a cPanel option found in our shared server plans, is not included. Fantastico may be ordered as an Addon.
- Malware scanning is not included but may be ordered separately as an Addon service.
- Addon rates: +100gb Bandwidth: $9.75/mo., +1gb Space: $1.95/mo., +1gb RAM: $6.75/mo.
- Add LiteSpeed [read more...]: +$36/mo.
- Includes a fully licensed, managed and supported installation of the cPanel Web Hosting Manager (WHM).
cPanel / WHM allows you to set up an unlimited number of web sites, each with their own separate control panels.
Sometimes called a virtual dedicated server, a VPS utilizes software to partition a physical server into multiple servers, called "virtual machines."
A VPS is not a dedicated server. Because a VPS is essentially a shared server hardware wise, a dedicated server is still recommended for high traffic web sites or where the highest level of reliability is required.
Why choose a
Virtual Private Server?
- Root level access is available.
- Improved security. Other accounts do not share your server like they would on a shared server.
- Customized software may be installed or settings changes made, which might otherwise not be allowed within a shared server environment.
Your web site has very high traffic (over 50gb of bandwidth a month), or high resource using scripts are installed requiring additional memory (RAM).
On a shared or dedicated server, server memory (RAM) is generally not limited. For example, if your shared hosting account is set on a server with 4gb of RAM that RAM is for the most part fully available to all web sites sharing the server. With a VPS, RAM is partitioned for each container, much like space or bandwidth is allotted within a shared server account. This is why the difference between most VPS plans relates to how much RAM is allocated.