Our fully managed VPS solutions are backed by 20 years of web hosting and website security experience
Out of the box, all TVCNet VPS plans include the latest versions of WHM / cPanel, PHP, and MySQL optimized for your performance needs.
If you are ready to upgrade your business to one of our cutting-edge VPS plans, we will move and help segregate your websites into their own cPanel accounts, free of charge!
cPanel VPS 1000Starting at
- 20 GB Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core / 2 IP Addresses
- All of our VPS's include FREE SSL certificates (httpS://) for all websites hosted on server
cPanel VPS 2000Starting at
- 40 GB Disk Space
- 200 GB Bandwidth
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 Core / 4 IP Addresses
- All of our VPS's include fully managed unlimited voice and email support
cPanel VPS 3000Starting at
- 60 GB Disk Space
- 500 GB Bandwidth
- 3 GB RAM
- 3 Core / 6 IP Addresses
- Full root access to your server is available on all VPS plans
- ⋅ Fully Managed cPanel Support
- ⋅ cPanel with WHM
- ⋅ Root Access Available
- ⋅ Guaranteed vCPU
- ⋅ Guaranteed RAM allocation
- ⋅ 100Mbps Connectivity
- ⋅ Backups instantly available
- ⋅ SSH Access available
- ⋅ Free Segregation of websites
- ⋅ Free SSL (httpS://)
- ⋅ Money-back Guarantee
Current Server Promotions:
- Receive on month free with our 6 month plans (average monthly rate shown above).
- Expert near real-time fully managed cPanel support included.
- Includes a fully configured and secured cPanel WHM control panel.
If you choose to cancel we will return any unused monthly hosting fees paid.
Linux Virtual Private Server (VPS) options
- RAM may be upgraded or downgraded in 1gb increments at any time. See rates below.
- Includes Free SSL for all websites, a WordPress installer and Free unlimited website migrations.
- Malware scanning is not included but may be ordered separately as an Addon service.
- Addon rates: +100gb Bandwidth: $9.75/mo., +1gb Space: $1.95/mo., +1gb RAM: $6.75/mo.
- Add LiteSpeed [read more...]: +$36/mo.
- Includes a fully licensed, managed and supported installation of the cPanel Web Hosting Manager (WHM).
+ cPanel / WHM allows you to set up an unlimited number of web sites, each with their own separate control panels.
What is a Virtual Private Server (VPS)?
Sometimes called a virtual dedicated server, a VPS utilizes software to partition a physical server into multiple servers, called "virtual machines."
A VPS is not a dedicated server. Because a VPS is essentially a shared server hardware wise, a dedicated server is still recommended for high traffic web sites or where the highest level of reliability is required.
Why choose a
Virtual Private Server?
- Root level access is available.
- Improved security. Other accounts do not share your server like they would on a shared server.
- Customized software may be installed or settings changes made, which might otherwise not be allowed within a shared server environment.
When to choose a Dedicated Server instead?Your web site has very high traffic (over 50gb of bandwidth a month), or high resource using scripts are installed requiring additional memory (RAM).
What is Website Segregation?Website segregation is one of the most important steps you can take in securing your websites online.
Many web hosts offer unlimited hosting plans. But what they don't tell you is that each website shares the same common directory. This is no longer an acceptable business practice. When a website shares the same directory with other websites, a single vulnerable PHP script may be used by hackers to delete or edit all files sharing the directory.
cPanel eliminates this security risk by segregating and securing each website's files and databases into a separate hosting account. Each segregated hosting account can be accessed by our Web Hosting Manager (WHM) control panel, likewise included with your VPS hosting account.
Additional Special Services
- Spam Protector AntiSpam Service - Stop 99% of unsolicited junk email spam messages before they reach your Inbox
- Check out our WordPress SSL Configuration Service
- Like help managing your WordPress backups, monitoring, security and updates?