What is PCI Compliance and why do I need it?
For web sites, PCI compliance is simply a list of basic security guidelines and best practices promoted by the FBI, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and other credit related companies. You'll need a company to scan you web site to meet these guidelines. Due to our unique relationship with McAfee Secure, greatly due to our extreme server security focus, we offer PCI Compliance free of charge to our customers.
The result: Goodbye hacker– Hello New Customers!
- McAfee is the world's largest dedicated security company
- More protection for you and your customers than any other certification available
- Automatic listing in the McAfee Secure Sites directory
- McAfee certifies the security of over 80,000 web sites worldwide
We have partnered with McAfee in offering two products:
McAfee's user-friendly web-based PCI Wizard allows you to quickly complete all requirements with confidence.
The program provides step-by-step guidance, real time analysis of your compliance status and alerts when requirements are due. Their PCI compliance program includes:
- Scheduled quarterly and unlimited manual scans
- Full vulnerability remediation support from CISSP certified security specialists
- Online self-assessment questionnaire assistance
- Online assistance preparing your required PCI security policy
- Unlimited telephone technical support
- FTP clear text authentication PCI compliance
- An option to submit compliance reports direct to your bank
- And much more...
Click here to learn more and sign for McAfee Secure today:
Other PCI References: